Monday, May 22, 2017

A New Monday!

You can hear.....'because I said so'.........
Some Southern charm....smile.......hope you are up and getting ready for a new day;  very quiet around here this morning.  
Looks like a nice place to start a new day.....

It is Monday morning;   seems to come around fast . . . the weekend a memory of beautiful weather, friendly faces and a place or two to visit.    A good weekend.    Quiet and peaceful.  As the old saying goes, I had my ears lowered....a haircut that came out a bit shorter than I had in mind. . . one step closer to bald....often wondered how that would look and I am about to look in the mirror and find out.    Each hairdresser seems to have a different idea of what constitutes a short haircut.   I don't mind as it grows out again, but meanwhile I could run my fingers through my hair and call it done...smile......

It looks like a lovely morning as the trees are still, not a leaf moving, quiet, no cars going in and out of the parking lot, most of the workers already in although the shades are still drawn over in  the hospital wing.   A new week about to start;  um.....wonder what it has in store for us.   The weather is heating up so it is time to think air conditioning.  My little unit is ready but I will have to find a new place for the printer and lamp.   

I hope you have love and laughter in your new week.  I hope you stay healthy and that flu bug that visits doesn't stay long.  Our Erin had it this weekend and it is not fun.  She is tough, and doing good, but could think of other things she would love to have been doing than nursing a flu bug.   I am off for a refill, going to make my bed, get dressed and beg a ride to the grocery store.  It seems I am out of every thing..'not a thing in this house'...ha,ha....'good' that is...'sweet', that is......but...a dropped egg isn't all bad.    I am hungry....off I go...see you later as I look for your words on the computer.....tell me what you are up to and make me wish I were there sharing time with you...I'd like that.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...