Saturday, May 20, 2017

Armed Forces Day!!

Fly your flag today...Armed Forces Day!!!
Light a candle, say a prayer or two, remember those who gave their lives for us.
  • One of my favorite pictures...brings back a few memories of younger days..smile!!It is Saturday, all day, and the sun is up and it looks like it is going to be a very beautiful Spring day.   The cars are all in and parked, only one is parked the opposite of all the others and had to show off and back in...smile....the others went nose first....all seem to be a little angled this morning, wonder who was the first in to park at an angle.   
My birthday flowers are holding up well and I think I'll change the water.  Maybe an aspirin in the water will help to keep them for awhile longer.   I wish the flowers lasted for a long time ...they really are beautiful.  

I stayed in yesterday so I have little to tell you this morning.   I got tired of being in my tiny apartment so took to the big porch out by the activity room, pulled up a chair and settle in with my novel...had a few stop by to see what I was up to..smile.     I did get some reading in, but I also had some time out to study the massive clouds passing bye.   They certainly are alive and have a story to tell...formations that make the imagination come to life.    There are other things you can do, but cloud watching is one of the best.     

I think I'll get my shoes on and go for a walk outside this morning.  The sun is up, bright and beautiful, there is no wind, not a leaf stirring..a good thing for walkers.    A good idea....see you later....have a fun day doing what you like to do best.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and take a friend  out for some coffee and a breakfast roll.....stop by and pick me up...I'll be happy to join you.....I wish.......GO!!!!  Have a good day, all day......be kind, be YOU.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...