Monday, March 20, 2017

The color of Spring . . . We had some flowers like these on our 'party' table today.
 
Well , I do try, not always successful though!!
Love the colors of Spring;  this picture reminds me of a special place In Carson City, Nevada where I used to love to go for a picnic and try and make friends with the wild horses.
Blossoms.....Spring.....Aah!!!!
Hello.  I am late today, it is after dinner time and I am finally getting to the computer.  I've been out and about today.   Lois, a lovely lady who lives here at Ridgemont and likes to share time with me, got all dressed up and joined me for a trip over to the Gallery where we attended a luncheon that was well attended;  great food;  hot coffee...aah!!! and a desert....no calories....okay, I'll tell one....of course there were calories that is what makes the taste...but it is too late in the game to worry about counting calories.   Having an appetite is what is really important, you know the making of strong muscles and the building of brain cells.  Food is fuel;  fuel is what keeps us moving and doing;  and lunch out is the 'frosting on the cake'.   We had a great time, lovely folks to visit with and a book sale to end the affair.  Yes, I did...I bought three and put a dozen back...smile.....I just don't have room in the bookcase and if I am to be honest I don't have reading time set aside right now.  Summer is coming though so you know I will be all set..beach chair....fly swatter.....tall glasses of ice tea....although I still like my coffee hot and black...I will be ready;  maybe you can find time to join me.  Think about it.

I am heading for the kitchen, a glass to fill with some red wine, a little cheese and crackers and the news is coming on . . . it is THAT time of day....join me...I'll be back to morrow, not an idle threat...I'll be back..smile.

Sweet dreams when you get there.    Don't forget to say a prayer for me..I can always use one.   Sleep tight.   Be thankful for the day you had and promise to enjoy your tomorrow.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you love and like.   A little hug doesn't hurt a bit...try one or two...even three if you dare.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...