Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A New Day!!

The lovely bramble bushes to remind us that weeds are really beautiful.
and I am...every day, wishing you well, wishing you were here or I was there, just wishful thinking when you miss someone special.
Today is a good day to stop in at your church and light a candle for the souls that have gone before us, or for those who are ill and suffering, or just because you can.

Coffee!!!  Hot and tasty...a wake up drink....how can anything that looks so dark and muddy taste so good....it does....and it wakes me up every morning.   I hope you are enjoying your drink of choice.    I opened the blinds to see that it is raining. . . um . . . what to plan for today. . . have to give that some thought.    There are file drawers to clean up, but that doesn't sound like fun,  it does need to be done  though, and a rainy day is always a good day to catch up with those chores you put off.   So today you get a break;  I am off to watch some news and see what has happened since I took time out for a snooze.    Say your morning prayers and ask for patience and tolerance.   Plan some fun today and meet and greet a friend you love to share time with.    If it is  bad weather wise, take a ride out and have lunch at your favorite stop. . . what is that sandwich with the corn beef and greenery.....oh the mind is going...or has already gone.    Age....it happens to the best of us, and I seem to be on the fast track.    Don't worry though, I wont go anywhere without you...smile.

Go....make today special, just like you.     Be good, be kind, be gentle . . . think big and do a good deed or two....what is that saying...'the more the merrier'....so be merry and bright and share YOU with those you love and like.   Now that should include everyone!  Go....be YOU.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...