Tuesday, March 14, 2017

New Day!!!

I do.   I have a large coffee can to hold the plastic bags and it works very well.   
An oddity;  unusual and I wonder if it opens up and what it is called;  strange, probably part of a fern family;  just different, odd, and has a beauty all its own..
Music . . . what would we do without it?  I'd hate to find out.   The beat goes on!   If you are feeling down and out...lift up your head and S I N G!!!!  
A new day, wonder what is in store for us.  Some folks are having a lot of weather...cold, wet, blustery and wishing for a change....it is coming.....Spring...ah!!  

Yesterday was an 'in' day, the weather was cold and uninviting for outside activities.   I walked the hallways for exercise and stopped up at the lunch room where some folks were playing the Mexican Train Game...I think I played that some time ago.  I was invited to play but chose to watch awhile.

I just opened the blinds and it is pouring buckets out there.   A rainy day!!!  Um.....wonder what is in store for the day . . . I think I'll clean out a few file folders, paper has a way of growing when you are not looking.    So, I am off to have a refill on my coffee;   check to see if there is anything 'good' in this place...smile.....sound familiar?    Well a doughnut would be tasty but there isn't any;  maybe some toast with peanut butter will do.   You could join me..just open your cupboard, get out a cup for your tea or coffee and hopefully find something 'good' to go with it...sit for awhile and I will to and we will have breakfast together...smile.

Have a great day, rain or shine, do something good for you.    Be a friend.   Be a lover.   Be someone who makes the world a better place.   Count your blessings and say a prayer or two in thanksgiving for all you do have;  you can add an extra one for me as I can always use one.   Go.....have a G R E A T day!!!!  Hugs to all.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...