Monday, February 6, 2017

New Day!!

The Oregon Coast line; stacks that jut out of  the sea.    Serenity at its best.
Rain drops, tiny bubbles, mists and fog; weather. . . awesome isn't it?
Serenity . . . the end of a day. . . peace, quiet, the beauty of a sunset.

Pictures have a way of giving us memories as they capture a day in our lives.   How lucky we are to own a camera and capture a bit of weather, or the beauty of a sunset.    A new day comes with the sunrise;  what are we going to do with it?   Right now, at this time, which is about three thirty a.m., you are snoozing and dreaming and enjoying your rest, and then there are some of us who wake up at ungodly hours and the thinking cap goes on and  surprisingly the lamp just went out;   wonder what is up.  I can still see the light on the screen....but my its dark in here.   Wonder what is going on?   a power outage at three a.m. or maybe now, a bit later, as I have had my coffee and a coffee bun already.   Some folks wake up hungry and I'm one of them.    It is never to early to have a bite to eat especially if it is a delectable coffee bun.  I opened the drapes and it is dark outside, no lights, must be a power outage, but we did have snow and the ground is covered...not by much, an inch or two, but it looks like a winter morning and I am betting it is cold out there.   I am not going to go find out though; I'll just check the window and enjoy the view.

A worker just drove in, no lights on in the building across the street;  nor here for that matter.   Now if I were sleeping in, as I should be, I would not know we were having a power outage.   So, I will leave you to wonder what is going on around here.....I am going back to bed.

Have a great day today doing the things you love to do.   Be sure you share YOU with those you like and love.   Be sure you are kind and considerate today just because you can.    Share hugs today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...