Saturday, February 4, 2017

More Stuff!

I'd like to be here watching the sun rise.
It is not the outside that counts, it is the inside!!
The answer to those who find fault with life in general.

A new week.  A new day.  A new winter day . . . how lucky we are.    We had a tiny bit of snow, not enough to keep us in but a desire to go out and play in it.    I did get to go Valentine shopping and bought some heart candies too.    My candy dish sits on a tiny table in the entrance to my apartment and invites fingers to dip in and enjoy.   Little hearts are at the ready and hopefully YOU will be my Valentine . . . 'smile'!!  I had a fun day yesterday and did get to Pat's and watch some more of the Sherlock  Holmes series which is very good.   That homemade soup is very tasty and filling.   Lunch in ...can't beat it.  I had to get back to the apartment though as it was laundry day and I had forgotten all about it.   Lucky for me the laundry room was free and I caught up with my chores.   It is much more fun to be out and about but chores wait for no man and have to be tackled whether we like it or not.    

So today, I am going to catch up with myself and find out what I didn't do.   At this age the mind takes trips all by itself.    I do think, and I do catch up with myself before the day is over , but there are a few lapses in between.    I had no idea age caught up with one so quickly.    Just when you think you have everything all set , some one new item pops up and you have to recharge your batteries......like an old car.....a jalopy....smile.

So as the old saying goes.."rev up" and get going.  Make today a good one.    Be sure to share YOU with those you love and even like.    Make your today count.     Are you humming?   Are you singing out loud?    "Three little words, that's all I live for.;..la, la, la..... "I Love You".   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...