Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Good Morning!

It is as close to a Good Morning as you are going to get...smile!!
I'm sending some hugs along as I have few words today.
I had hopes of a ride out but it turned out to be a very quiet inn day but a little company does make a big difference in ones attitude.

We had about an inch of snow last night, there are tire tracks on the macadam this morning in front of the hospital wing.   No one is up yet as there are no lights on over there.   A few of the workers have come in and parked and are off to work for the day.  The bushes and trees look like frosted cupcakes and the tree limbs are loaded with a thick white frost. I noticed one young lady walking very slowly towards the front door.  I bet it is icy this time of the morning.   They are smart enough to walk very slowly and carefully, a fall would be the last thing that would need.  Silence prevails.    The snow on the car roof tops looks pretty but the roads are clear and snow plows are not needed this morning.  We have a new day and it looks like it may be a stormy one, time will tell.  I was not planning on going anywhere anyway.    It looks like the kind of day when staying in is a good idea.    The wine bottle is empty so I guess it will have to be a tea party if anyone wants to stop bye today.   Time will tell...um...cookies are gone....need to get out and shop, wonder if the girls are going shopping today...I can make a list...smile......no sense getting my feet wet.  Getting into ones dotage has some compensations...smile.  If I wasn't so lazy I could bake some cookies but that would mean shopping for the ingredients first...smile.....well the brain is working but the desire to get out in the kitchen and run up a batch of cookies has gone somewhere and I am not anxious to go looking for it....I didn't know being lazy becomes addictive.   

I hope your day is special, like you.   I hope that you have company to delight you and a tea party all your own.  Be good, be kind, be gentle and celebrate YOU today....just because you can.....have a little fun, put a sparkle in your day  and reach out and touch someone who needs to be loved today.    Remember, there but by the Grace of God ..go I.....one can always use a hug.  Go...be YOU!!   Hugs to all.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...