Monday, January 30, 2017

Good Morning!!

I hope you have flowers and sunshine in your life today.

A new week starting up;  hopefully a healthy one and the remnants  of the flu long gone.  It was a nasty one , but then there never is a 'good' flu.   Rest, fluids, a hot toddy going to bed helps but the cure is slow in coming, but sure takes its time leaving.   We all know sunshine is the cure all so lets us pray for sunshine today.

Erin has her photographs ready to hang at the Gallery today.  It will make a terrific display.   I hope some sell.   I am hoping for a trip over to see them on display.  I must remember to take my camera and take some pictures of her work  on display.   She is very talented.    She has a good eye.    She loves what she does and it shows.  

So I am off to wake up;  feed a cold and starve a fever;   get dressed;  get out in the fresh air and hopefully enjoy the family one more day.    I'll be back.   Meanwhile stay healthy and happy and be sure you take good care of yourself.    Be good, be kind, be careful today as you go about living....smiling.....enjoying your seconds as they come.  

Share YOU today!!!  Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...