Friday, December 23, 2016

Cartoons!

I just went out for a refill, have to wake the brain up so I can say good morning to you.  
Last chance, put your shoes on and get out there and finish up that shopping.
a little of the bad goes along with the good...never fails.....

Friday is here, the magic ladies are meeting downtown at the Market to set up tables and do some last minute wrapping for the folks shopping in town.  A yearly treat for those who wait until the last 'gun is fired' to finish their Christmas shopping.   It is a good deed and one appreciated by the local town folks.   The high school Princesses do one more good deed before the year is over.  Lovely young ladies who participate and do such a fine job all year at most of the activities in town.   They are all young, beautiful, smiling, willing and active in the community and enjoy their role as Good Will Ambassadors for Port Orchard.  How lucky we are to have them.
I had a quiet day yesterday, stayed in and entertained a couple of folks who stopped in.   I had a new puzzle on the table, had the frame done but that was it....finding a piece to put in was impossible.  It is one of those all same color puzzles and one piece in two hours was not going to be fun ...so...I boxed it....have no patience for those puzzles.  I know a challenge, but when it turns into a thankless task then it is not worth doing.   I am going to enjoy having the table back to normal for a change.  I will put on the lace table cloth for the holidays.  I will put out the centerpiece and a dish of special cookies for those who wonder in.  The tea pot is out, the cups at the ready and all I need is c o m p a n y....you can come if you like...I'd like that.

Some folks are having a hard time trying to get by the holidays.  Not sure if it is memories , loneliness, or just finding the holidays too much.   I seem to be a listener and hear a lot of sad tales, some brought on by foolishness or pride or just plain wishful thinking of wanting the world with a fence around it.    Why some folks look to others for their happiness is not a good omen;  they need to look within themselves and get on with their lives.   The blame game is easy.  What is tough is to live your life one second at a time and make it the best it can be.   Dwelling in the past, hurts, slights, stupidity by some is not the way to live life...get on with it....clear the slates and become someone who knows how to share themselves with those that not only like but love.  

So today you have a task ahead of you.  You have to be the BEST you can be.  You have to share YOU with those you like and love.   You can do it, bring a little sunshine into your world and perfect the good deeds into shining moments that bring love and laughter into your world.    If you have lost someone, because it was his or her time to go on, don't be sad for you, be glad for them as they have gone on to the just reward they worked so hard for.   The world does not revolve around YOU, it revolves slowly and surely for each of us to make the best of what the talents we have.  Make your talents shine today.   A good deed, or two...make it three today....give a little of yourself to those you like and love.    Be a person who cares and the day will take care of itself.    Three little words is all it takes to make your world go around...I  L O V E   YOU!!!   and I do...thanks for being my family, my friends, and especially for sharing.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...