Saturday, November 26, 2016

Getting Ready!!!

I am coming!!!  I am coming!!   
A favorite road
Make your list....a Christmas tree.....check the ornaments....buy a new one......cards....stamps....list...gifts....shopping....decisions, decisions, decisions!!!

The big feast is over and we bulge a bit more after all the good foods and the full plates over the Thanksgiving Day holiday with friends and family and some TV time with parades and games.   It takes a week or two to adjust to all that good food and fun, just in time for Christmas....a favorite holiday and a busy one leading up to it.   Get out the paper, a pen and make your list today, it is not to soon as time has a way of flying by.    First find your mailing list and get those greeting cards addressed and mailed.  Once that job is over you can concentrate on gift buying and that is the toughest part of all...what to get for each one on your list.    It is a good thing you know each one and their likes and dislikes as they cuts the shopping time in half.  It is not knowing that is the big problem and the what to get is not easy.    But. . . you have plenty of  time to look around and see what is out there.  Make your list, tuck it in your pocket and take time to shop for that perfect gift for someone you love and like.    

I want you to know that I am all decorated....my angel is out of the box and sitting here on my desk looking bright and beautiful.   She has held up for many a year and she will keep me company .  I am not sure if I will have a little tree or not.  Maybe if I find a tiny one...we'll see!!!   I have a few old favorite decorations I saved and my little Santa candles are out.  Having a studio apartment makes it easy to decorate.

So, I am off to have a refill on my coffee.   I fixed a bacon and egg breakfast and am sorry now...I know better but got carried away.    I would rather have a sweet role but there was nothing even close in my cupboard this morning.    Off to get dressed, hopefully have a shopping trip out for some wrapping paper and a few Christmas trinkets to brighten up the door way.    So it is time to work on your 'merry and bright' and get in the holiday spirit.    It really is THAT time of year.   

Be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you like and love.    A good deed,  a hug or two, a smile, a compliment or two and you will have the best day of your life.  Go....be an angel of light and love today.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...