Saturday, October 15, 2016

Stormy Weather ! !



Halloween is coming and the ranch is all decorated .   Good job fellows.  Even the little goat wants to celebrate with the two of you.  

There is a big storm brewing and we had the start of it yesterday.   Here at Ridgemont the lights went out as we were up on the third floor enjoying our dinner time.    The elevators stopped working so it was a long hard job for the two young ladies to get all of us, along with our walkers, down the stairs but they made it look easy.   I bet they slept well last night.   Gina and Samantha are hard workers at best, put a storm in the mix with no lights and they shine.    We are expecting more of the storm today so they are going to serve our lunch at our doors;  so much more work for them but they are bent on keeping us safe and well fed and avoid the elevators and stairwells.    We lost power for a short while.   Ron stopped in with the newspaper and the cryptoquote I like to do.  I put on a new pot of coffee as Pat had stopped bye with some cake and shared a stew she had made for her dinner.    There is nothing more fun than an impromptu 'tea' party.  

If I am not mistaken, the storm is going to continue on today and be more active than yesterday.  I guess the trees need a little help in shedding those beautiful leaves.   Winter is here, a bit early as far as I am concerned as I thought we had to have a much longer Indian summer.    The hallway doors are decorated with Halloween ghosts and goblins and add a little holiday fun.    

I hope your weather is bright and beautiful.   I hope you have a fun day doing what you like to do best.    I am going to dust today;  don't laugh, I do it all the time.    I will work on the puzzle which is being very hard as the pieces are all alike ..well they seem so as it will eventually be a mountain of grey.  The flowers are all done and that of course was the easy part.  

Have a 'good' day and share you with those you like and love.    Be good, be kind, be gentle.   Share a hug or two, a laugh or two, and something 'good' with your tea or coffee today.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...