Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Rhode Island Birthday Boy!!!




Looks like Jake had a little too much birthday cake and is stuffed and ready for his nap.   The Sullivan clan continues to grow back there in Rhode Island.    A Sullivan niece, Mary Beth, sent pictures of her grandson .  A cutie!!  

I had fun in the kitchen yesterday.   I decided not to waste the two hamburger patties and chopped them up and cooked them into a delectable and delicious spaghetti sauce.  I invited my daughters for dinner , Pat came but Chris had a meeting and will pick up left overs today.    It was delicious, even if I do say so myself.   I love to cook.  I love to eat.  

Pat and I did some more of the puzzle.  It is coming along and going to be quite a picture when it is all through.   It is a bookcase filled with all kinds of books with titles to match and little animals and 'things' to put together.   One of those puzzles that keep you well occupied....and content.....that is if you don't lose your mind in the search for the illusive pieces you swear are lost, strayed or stolen.   You wouldn't happen to have a piece in your pocket would you?

It is time for a refill, no new news this morning, so I will love you and leave you to your business for the day.   I hope your weather is perfect for Fall cleaning....getting ready for Halloween decorating and stocking up on some of your favorite candies;  you know you only buy what you love so you can indulge to bulge.    Save a piece for the trick and treat callers...um...seems that we never get to be treated, how is that?   Maybe we should start a fad and have the little ghost or goblin hand us a candy when they ring the door bell...smile....I can see their reaction to that idea.   Well, it is a thought. . .wonder how it would work . . . should we try it?

Have a day to remember doing the things you love to do best.    Make a plan for the week and a check list so you can see how hard you really work around the house and the yard.    There is always something waiting for your attention.   So get busy and spruce things up.  Don't forget to buy a pumpkin and think about how you want to carve it.   Meanwhile, in your spare time, bake up some Halloween cookies and plan a tea party.    Be good, be kind, be gentle . . . call a shut in today and give them reason to smile.    Take those clothes to the Goodwill store, you know they do not fit anymore.    A favorite shirt..well someone will get some wear out of it.    Um....take time out and go shopping and buy yourself a new one...something with a ghost or goblin would be fun.  Make your day special just like you.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...