Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Meet Arlo!


 What a cutie...Arlo and Grandma Jennifer live the life of Riley up there in Nevada.

Now that is attitude.

It must be something in the air!

Attitude,    it can be mellow or not . . . it can be ferocious or not . . . It can be many things but first thing in the morning watch out as it may not be sweet and gentle until that first cup of coffee.  I have had my first two sips so it is safe to stop by.

It is Tuesday all day, no special plans today but a work detail as Patricia is thinking yard sale and Erin is here to help set it up.  They will find a spot for me and put me to work and that will be fun.  We have always had a lot of fun putting a sale on , a lot of hard work, but once set up it is fun to meet and greet the folks who stop in looking for a treasure. 
  
I spent a quiet day yesterday and put out a new bird puzzle on the puzzle board.   It is only five hundred pieces and very bright and beautiful.   I haven't got the frame in yet, but working on it.   It is not going to be as easy as I thought, so the challenge is on.    

It is quiet here at Ridgemont.   The weather is changing and it was lovely to walk to the corner and back yesterday.  The wind was up but not to bad and the leaves were falling on the ground so I had a few colorful choices to add to my table decoration.   I have a collection of small pine cones and a few rocks that fit into a special dish I have, a gift from Bob and Andrea, reminiscent of a sea shell and it adds a bit of beauty to my table.   It must be special as I do get a lot of compliments on it.   It doesn't take much to add a bit of whimsy or color to your table.   So don't be afraid to go leaf hunting today and bring a little of the outside in.    The colors of Fall...ah!!

If you are looking for the rake,it is right where you left it last year...so go, get a little exercise and a lot fresh air and enjoy your day.   Do stop for a coffee break and invite your neighbor over and share a bit of time and a treat or two.    If you are lucky, maybe your neighbor will see how hard you have been working and bring you out a cup of coffee and share some break time with you.   Either way, it is a good way to share your seconds on a lovely Fall day.    


Be good, be kind, be gentle and be ambitious today.  Hard work makes for a strong body.  I am not sure if it makes for a strong mind, but, I think it does.    Just know fresh air chases away those cobwebs, your mind clears, and you start thinking about all the good deeds you can get done in one day...one or a dozen, it is up to you.    Just don't sit there, get to work.    Put a smile on your face, hum a tune or two and enjoy the day.    Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...