Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Old Pictures

Old Barns are beautiful like Old Folks, full of strength, courage and life.
One of the oldest flowers and one of the most beautiful, simple beauty.
A morning visitor , a picket fence, a beautiful start for a day.


Some where in the computer is a couple of paragraphs of 'words' I had written this morning.  Where they went and when they will show up is a guess.  There was no special reason for it to disappear but disappear it did.   Where did it go???

Can I recall what I said...I doubt it.  I am one to ramble on and get on with new and different thoughts.    I did tell you about the sameness in out weather.   I remembered to tell you about the workers coming into the parking lot , a daily routine, same cars most days;  maybe a new one or two another time but then some have to have a day off.  

I did tell you we had a very tasty dinner at Pat's last evening.  She made her special spaghetti sauce and a lovely salad.   A glass of red wine.   No desert, we just didn't have room for any.  I had a chance to watch more of "Cedar Cove" which is very good.   A series from our local author, Debbie Mac Comber.   It is on Netflick if you enjoy family drama.

I told you about reading a new book, one of mine, to Vinnie yesterday.   He couldn't make up his mind what book he wanted to read next.   His choices would be more Navy lore o politics and I wasn't in that kind of a reading mood so I opted for a choice and introduced him to one of mine.   He had no idea I wrote a book so he listened.  No comment though.

There is talk of a ride to the Lavender fields and that is always a fun day.  I am looking forward to the ride and the shops where I can pick up a few lavender stalks.    Not sure when we will go as there are a few things on going around town.    There is a special dinner out for the volunteers of the Gallery, and I am one of the unofficial ones, smile.

I don't remember what else I told you but it couldn't have been news worthy or it would have come right back in mind.   We wont talk politics there is enough of that going on...yetch!!!!  We wont talk crime as there is too much of that going on.   We just wont talk until tomorrow when I have something new and different to talk about....just don't hold your breath as there really is nothing going on right now.   The folks here in Ridgemont are docile, quiet, and happy to see a new day.    So, be good, be kind, be a person who brings laughter and love into the lives that surround you.    What you 'throw' out there comes back a thousand fold.    Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...