Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Political Cartoons




Catch up time in case you have missed out on the news recently.    The political cartoonist seem to be paying a lot of attention to Hillary  although equal time goes to The Donald and the bumper crop of runners.    I don't know about you but I am tired of all the in fighting.   Running for President has become ugly and so un-American.   We need and want someone who is strong enough to lead ;  someone grown up;   someone who is honest . . well that lets a few dozen out of the running.   Words are easy to come by. . . actions tell a different story. Politics sure has an ugly side to it.    Pay attention to what is going on as you will have to make up your mind how you want to place your vote . . . maybe someone will join the fray and lead the way and we wont have to throw our vote away on 'the lesser of two evils.'    Don't lose hope, one never knows what might come along and give us an opportunity to find an honest politician.....good luck with that one.
 
I should heed the advice of the wise folks and never talk politics or religion;  a lost cause;   and a personal choice.
 
A quiet day at Ridgemont.  Weather was sunny but cold and the wind was up.    I am waiting for a warm day of sunshine with no wind so I can get back to my walk up to the corner and back.    Today is going to be a work day for me as  Christine is picking me up to do some filing for her.    It is a busy job and a fun one for me.    Putting things in order is a challenge and fun.   Almost as much fun as finding pieces of a jug saw puzzle.    The Forest scene I am working on is quite a challenge and very slow, but, it is coming together and I am enjoying the challenge.
 
So today look for a challenge to overcome and try your hand in solving a problem or two.     It is time to think of what to plant and which vegetables you want to grow this summer.     Don't forget the chard.   Tomatoes are a given;  the rest is personal choice of your own favorite vegetables.     Put in a blueberry patch as I've used all mine up.   Are you listening Jock?   One can not survive without them.    I had blueberry waffles twice this week...yum.
 
You have work to do today so get busy , but not so busy that you do not find a few seconds to share with those you like and love.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and hug a lot as it makes for smiles that brighten your day.    Share soft words and a bit of kindness.  Look around and you will find the right time to 'knock someone's socks off' and make their day and yours as well.  Hugs to all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...