Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Morning!

I have clouds just like these this morning.  Trees are not moving so not even a little breeze out there.  Trucks and cars coming in and out, all the workers parked, shades still drawn in the hospital wing and silence prevails.  

I should be writing words of wisdom, love and all that good stuff, but I am not awake yet and I have been sitting here at the computer thinking...or not...dreaming and half asleep yet ... would be much more like it.   My intent is good....all I have to do is go for a refill and hope it does the trick of waking me up.   It is just too early to even think about motivating....a snooze in the chair sounds good so I will do that....I'll catch up another morning when I have some good news or something to talk about that you might want to listen to...smile.   Be good today, be calm, be a friend, be a lover, be YOU!!   A new week to spend your seconds. . . what are you going to do with all of them?   I am sure you will think of something.   ...  smile!!  I am thinking of YOU and wishing you a good day, all day....GO!!!  Be YOU!!!  Be all you can be......Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...