Sunday, September 17, 2017

Good Morning!

Be thankful if you have leaves to rake. . . wish I had a few to play in;  remembering days in Carson City where we had a huge tree that left us knee deep in leaves and it was such fun to go out and rake them up.   No trees, no leaves....um.....no fun!!
Aah!!!!  The first sip!!!!   Come to think of it I need a refill;   I'll be back!!
Do not be afraid to make choices......put a copy of this on your mirror and remind yourself to have a good day, all day, be wise and choose!!
A new day;   what are you going to do?   The workers are in, lights are on in a few of the hospital windows.   Some folks still sleeping in. . . wonder what that is like as I am one of those very early risers.   I don't choose to be, but that is the way it is....late to bed, early to rise. . . does not make one wealthy and wise...smile!!

A new day . . . not sure if I am going to get any invitations our or not.   I am hoping for an invitation out, not sure to where, but. . . any place will do.....I'd even treat to lunch.

Yesterday was a very quiet day here at Ridgemont.    I caught up with some writing and some reading so not all was lost.   As for the puzzle, um....almost ready to toss it;  well, I do think about it, but. . . I'll give it another day or two and if it doesn't start to come together I think I'll toss this one....or maybe just wait it out until I am in a puzzle mood.....wonder where that mood took off to???  All of a sudden it is boring....wow....something new, not sure where that came from.   I think 'bored' might be a good word for it.    Mood swings;  wonder where they come from;    the need to be out and about with someone you like and love usually is the answer. . . so today I will see what I can do to get out and about and share some time with the girls...that is always the makings of a great day.   Choose a friend, a family member and get out and about and have some fun today.   Go...make your today a 'G R E A T' one.....laugh out loud, dance around the kitchen, sing out loud . . .bellow if you must..smile....just do it and have a great day, all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...