Saturday, September 23, 2017

Beauty!

Someone was hungry;   a few more bites and 'it' would have won!!
A Golden Retriever knows how to love.....Our Emma knows  and shares doggier kisses all the time.
The beauty in an old tree;  Ah!!!  The tales it could tell!!

The weekend is here....the cars are parked and all but one of the seven is black, the others are all varied shades of grey....a couple of new ones, good looking and roof tops that open to let in the fresh air and sunshine.    Grey seems to be the number one color.   At first I thought the odd man out was black but it is a deep shade of blue, almost a dark purple;  good looking, bet it makes for a nice riding car.  All is quiet, sky is still colorful as the pink shades are hovering and it looks more like hot pink strips for a new bright and beautiful day.    Saturday....all day...um.....wonder what is in store for us.    

I spent time with my daughter Patricia yesterday and we managed a trip to the dollar store where there is always something that needs to come home with us.  I have a new sketch pad and some color pencils which will help pass away a few hours here and there.    An artist, I am not, but it is fun to try and see what kind of a picture you can come up with.    I do best with those number ones,  smile.....but being creative is a challenge and we need all of those we can get.    

So I am off for a refill, my cup is empty . . . and there is nothing good in this house....smile!!!!   If you manage a trip to the bakery and head this way, do stop in.....smile!!!

I am off to check out the television and see what my Saturday cowboys are up to.    I have no special plans ...so far....but am thinking....hopefully I'll find something to keep me busy ...and I will....but  first the eyes have to open and the body wake up and get moving.    I am thinking scrambled eggs this morning....good idea...think I'll go out into the kitchen and get busy.....if you are close by, stop in ...I'll share....smile!!!   Go.....get up and get out and have a great day..all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...