Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A New Day!!

BOO!!!!
I think I am in this kind of a mood this morning...not awake...first sip of coffee...aah!!!  pitch black outside, nothing moving and I am not really and truly awake....yet...working on it....coffee....coffee...aah!!!

A new day!!!  Early morning silence;  good for the soul!!
I am thinking I need a tree this size to tell the life story...maybe I'll write a book.....maybe has a nice ring to it....at this late age there are still a few tales to tell....but should they be told???  Smile.

Good morning.  How are you this fine morning?   I think I am fine, not quite awake yet, one eye open, coffee....aah...has not kicked in yet but working on it.    The trouble with getting this age is the memory changes from containing all kinds of 'stuff' to wondering what day and time it really is....ninety what??? oh, you really don't need to know....just take my word for it that time has a way of sneaking up on you.  I heard somewhere, at some time, that the memory banks overflow so we do all become authors before the brain dims and relish the chance to unload the brain with awesome tales to tell of a lifetime.  Amazing how clear and full the brain is as you 'age' and a million memories are ready to spill over and entertain a new generation.    The picture is a tree of life each branch a twig a story all its own.   We all have a 'tree of life' but will we take time to write our stories  Each one has a tale to tell.   Um....are you ready to tell yours?

Today is a good day to start a new chapter in your life.   If you have not caught up with yourself, today is a good day to start.    Pour a cup of hot coffee, tea or cocoa or your favorite beverage and think . . . pen in hand, paper waiting to be filled with words of wisdom and truths or fables . . . the choice is yours.    a life tale...go back in memory and relive a few of those awesome moments and share them with those you like and love.    Be an author.   You know you always wanted to write a book;  now is the time..."to come to the aid of their party"...ha,ha,  couldn't  resist!!

So.....I am off for a refill,   shake up a few thoughts and finish my blog.....you really did not want to know all the 'stuff' anyway......maybe I'll write that 'epic' ...the one from rags to rags...never could find the riches....well that is not really true as I have five favorite treasures I wouldn't trade for anything and a couple of 'grands' that are awesome.....rich is hardly the right word for all that!!!

So today is a good day beginning right now.   A refill, some TV news , get dressed and out the door for a new adventure...wish you were here to join me, think of the fun we would have.....now let me see....wonder who is willing to get into a little mischief today????  Um......I'll go find out.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...