Saturday, August 12, 2017

Saturday...all day!!!

The beautiful Dragon flower, how lovely, how special and I have shown it a dozen time but it is Saturday morning and there is nothing to say, or do, or think about that is new and different.  I haven't done anything to brag about or tell you about that would keep your interest....life can be boring when you do not do anything to change it...and some days there is nothing special to do or even that you want to do but hunker down and be lazy and selfish and  pick up a good book....nothing wrong with that.....boring for you unless you want to know what the story is all about...smile.    Actually, I had a good day yesterday spent with my girls....Pat has Netflick and there are several programs we have an interest in and watching Kevin Spacey act is not a waste of time...he is good...and sharing food is always good especially when Donaleo brings home some tasty treats from the big city...smile.  

This morning it is quiet here, shades still down at the hospital wing building across from me.    No breeze at all, but some new color in the tree  this morning, a lot more yellow showing and a bit of russet and I think I see a tiny bit of red...Fall is here.....coming faster than I thought.

So I am going to plot and plan my day and see what kind of mischief I can get into...there must be something or someone I can pester...so do not lock your doors, I am really harmless....honest!!!  Well......smile!!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle and make your today the best yet.....be loving to all you meet today especially those you think you do not like...they could be the best friend you'll ever have....give them and life a chance....be YOU!!!  Go!!!!  Enjoy today!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...