Monday, July 17, 2017

Start of a New Week!!

I am not looking at this kind of cloud formation this morning, but....I a looking at a few clouds that are decorating the skies this morning.
I'd like to see clouds like this, a few rain drops wouldn't hurt..it has been awhile.
Try changing your perspective today and see if it brings on some smiles.

Weekend is over already, how does it go bye so fast?   One minute it is starting and next it is gone...time has a way of flying bye without our realizing how fast it goes.   A good weekend, weather was perfect, folks all in good moods, some busy  and some just lazing about but no loud complaints .   A ride out, a stop at a local bar where the food is excellent and a surprise band playing some of the old songs  and if you know the words you can sing out of tune and enjoy yourself.   Not a bad stop and a nice surprise.  There were not many folks but once the word gets out you know it will bring in a lot of folks who like the old tunes and the tapping of the toes.    The coffee and the food is good too, so it makes for a good time.  Not a bad way to wile away a few Sunday hours.

I think I told you that the yard sale at the Gallery on Saturday was a success.    A few paintings were sold and one artist set up a table and created a beautiful water color.   It was a good experience to watch her at work and then see the finished product.  She made it look so easy.   So another weekend has disappeared , how lucky we are to have enjoyed such lovely weather and have places to go and things to do.....and spend some time with people we like and  love.   

A new week starting and hopefully it will bring a lot of good surprises.    You can be one of the folks who create a surprise or two, and make those you like and love happy.  Share your talent....be generous to a fault...and smile while you do it.    Be helpful, be kind, be the blue bird of happiness and create a scene to make those you like and love happy.    You can do it....remember practice makes perfect..smile!!

I'm off for a refill, some TV news, maybe a short snooze in my chair, this five a.m. timing I am on is not always a given....I have no reason to be moving about in such early hours...some folks like to sleep.   I wish I was one of them....smile.....too late, my bad habits are well ingrained.

So be happy today.  Do some good deeds.  Don't be afraid to be YOU....share...care...and be one who shares hugs today...see how many you can rack up...and think of how happy you can make your family and friends just because you open those arms to enjoy a true bear hug.   My coffee cup is empty, time for a refill and off I go.  Have a good day, all day,   be YOU, be that one loving individual who everyone wants to see walking up their drive way.   My door is open, you can always stop in and I'll put on the coffee or tea if you prefer....better bring a few goodies though as I haven't been shopping.   Time to think of a list and some of the treats that are just waiting to be purchased and enjoyed.  My door is open, come when you can.   Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Another positive and beautiful post Jean...thank you!
    Hubby and I get up early, too! We love it! Why waste a perfectly beautiful day sleeping when life is happening out there.
    I do hope that there are a few budding new artist out there who found the inspiration to try painting...especially a child or someone like me who began painting at the age of 57 :)
    Have a lovely day~ Big Hugs 💮

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...