Wednesday, March 22, 2017

'Nothing New!!

Practice, practice, practice until you get it right!!
The beauty of "Joseph's" Coat!!
And the red, red, robing keeps bob bob bobbing along..along...singing its own sweet song!!

A new day...blinds are not open so I have no idea what is going on outside my window;  not in a hurry to open the blinds and see the dark parking lot.   A new day, it is way to early for anyone to be up, out and about...but soon a new busy day will start and we will all take part whether we want to or not.    Some mornings we just like to hunker down in bed and roll over for a few more minutes of rest, snoozing time at its best, up...who wants to get up...but, the proverbial but...it is time to get a move on and start a new day.  Wonder what is in store for us.   What kind of mischief can we get into?   What will we do with all those seconds that need to be put to good use.   Some will have a planned day;   some will have a 'look forward' day and some will take one second as it comes and do their best with it.   As for me, no plans for today, I'll leave the door open and see what develops.  Yesterday was a drop in day and it was fun.   Ron came by with the cross word puzzle from the morning paper;  Vinnie came with a cup of grapes looking for change for his twenty dollar bill...which no one had. . . they took of together to exchange some reading materials.   I had taken the finished puzzle down so had a clear table with a table cloth on it.   Haven't seen the table so dressed up in weeks.   It turned out to be a mellow day, a reading day, a tv day, and it was welcome.

I am hoping for some feed back from YOU.   I am interested in what you are doing.  I want to know how you spend your days.   It is no fun to have only a one way conversation, so get busy and send me a word or two.    I am waiting for the weather to change and hope to get out and about with a camera and get some new pictures, see some places and faces to  write about.   The season is changing and Spring will make a welcome change with a bit of sunshine and a call to the outdoors.  

I am off for a refill of my coffee...aah, hot coffee...wish I had a big fat jelly doughnut to go with it, then a second after it is gone be sorry I ate it ..smile....well, it always taste good going down, it is that little bulge of fat left behind that is so bothersome.   BUT...aah, how good it taste while eating it...never satisfied...

Today be YOU, be good, be kind, be gentle and do several good deeds.   Build a reputation of being one of the 'good guys' and see what you can accomplish without trying too hard...you do it all so well....show off a bit and get some real good deeds done.   Be a friend.   Be a cool hand on a hot brow.  Be someone that makes a huge grin greet you when you walk in the door...never empty handed...always with the look of love in your eyes....GO!!!  BE YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...