Thursday, March 23, 2017

AAH!!! Cuties!

Awesome!!  So beautiful and different.  Birds are a wonderful and special addition to our lives.  

And then there are kittens. . . life would be so lonesome without them.  Makes me think of the little rhyme..."three little kittens lost their mittens and they began to cry".....go ahead, you know the rest...say it to yourself and smile.

well you have to admit it is a kitten....wow...what a guy!!!  Did you say you wanted your back scratched?  He is just the guy to do it.

And we complain about the size of our ears.....just think if we had these...um......."I heard that!"

A new mid week day, hopefully  bright and clear, haven't turned on the television yet to find out what the day has in store for us weather wise.    Sunshine would be good but a little rain never hurts us.   Weather is weather, like it or not.   I did a little junking yesterday.  We have a great St. Vincent store here in Port Orchard filled with all kinds of cast offs.  Throw away items that still have a lot of good life to them and some are small treasures that please the eye.   I actually have no need for anything at the moment but I always manage to find one more little thing to add to my'collection'...you know the little things that you have to dust, have to take care of, have to stop and smile because they are worth that second look...useless, nah....just a little added jog to the memory of days gone by.  Sheryl Birch is a favorite of mine and I never leave any of her work behind.  I now have a lovely pitcher on the counter top, filled with nothing....maybe I'll add a flower or two, maybe not....it is just lovely to look at empty and all.  Maybe this summer I'll have a lemonade party and put it to good use or fill it with some lovely garden flowers.  

 I spent some time in the book area checking out titles but didn't find anything I thought worth bringing home to add to my bulging book shelves.   When the weather turns warmer and I put the rocking chair out on the little porch, I will have a special place to make good use of those books I have been adding to my bookcase.   Clive Cussler and I will be bosom buddies before summer is over as I found three of his works I had not known of before.   Speaking of reading, Vinnie has not wanted to be read to lately.   We did have a short session about a week ago, but he hasn't come back.  I think he is taking advantage of a friend and riding out, something he loves to do.   I finished one of the books so I'll tell him the ending...smile!!!

I am off for a refill and open the blinds.   I will turn on the television and find out what is on going in our world ;  hopefully something wonderful for a change or is that wishful thinking?  Wouldn't it be nice if our reporters came up with at least one bright and cheerful news cast;  there must be something good happening somewhere.   We could use a little more of Mother Teresa and her good deeds.    We could emulate her and be her for a day and do some good...maybe we should try it ....one good deed a day, that shouldn't be hard to do.   Check around and see if you can be an 'angel' today, what a feather in your cap;  try it, you may find you like it enough to do one good deed a day.  Start looking around and be 'useful', that's a good thing to be.   So go...be useful...and smile while your at it.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...