Friday, February 24, 2017

Week Ends!

Be a helper.  It is good for YOU.
We do learn something new every day.    I didn't know all of these different foods would get rid of an upset stomach...Chicken broth for a cold;  tea for 'uplifting' times and apple sauce is delicious and you don't have to have an excuse to have it.    As I said, we learn something new every day.   
Something to remember when you have to struggle through one day at a time;    it does take time to grow, to learn, to share and to care.    We do it ...sometimes very well....each day as we arise and take on the seconds of a new day.    I hope your today is filled with the best seconds ever.

Go, have a great day doing all the things you love to do.    Be good, be kind, be gentle.   I tried to write but there is a 'block' this morning....no words to share....that is what happens when you stay in and do a lot of nothing...smile!!

Go, have the time of your life today with those you like and love.    I am going to put my shoes on a bit later and go out the door.  Who knows, I might find some wonderful things to 'write home about' and make you smile.  Have your best day yet.     You will if you are kind, loving, helpful and stop to smell the roses, share a hug or two, and remember to share YOU with those you like and love.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...