Tuesday, February 14, 2017

BE MY VALENTINE!!!

If I had the where-with-all, I would send each and every one of you, my friends, a special Valentine that says how special you are and how much I appreciate having you in my life.    Some folks just make life come alive...and, YOU are one of them....what would I do without you??   I wouldn't want to find out.    Now, if "I were a rich man" I'd be there, with you, celebrating Valentines Day, not because we are lovers but because we are lovable friends....how much you fit the bill.....how special you are and how happy you make me when you stop and visit by computer, by phone, by a visit, by being YOU....I am thankful for friends...and blessed.  YOU are a special Valentine!!

Thank you Jock for wanting to share the day with me...we will make some of 'time' up when we next meet, hopefully in Brookings where we can go and share one of those special omelets that you order every time...yum....I could use one right now.   I hope you will treat yourself to one before the day is over.    We thought it would be fun to surprise you but Manchester won out and it was much closer...smile.    Nothing lazy about us as travelers!!   Yesterday was a beautiful warm sunny day, just right for a ride to Manchester, the water, the view, and a stop at the local restaurant for lunch.   They serve a hamburger that is really good;  the fish and chips are not bad at all and deserts...yum.....they are true sideboards...hip replacements;   jelly bellies;   and there are no crumbs left for anyone to sweep up.   It was clear, bright and beautiful so the views were excellent.  There were several tankers out int he water;  huge vessels parked at the waters edge waiting to take off on an adventure all their own.    It would be fun to have a ride in one.   I wonder what that would be like.  

Today you have a duty....yeah.....to celebrate Valentine Day...no excuses....you are on the top of the list today so go...celebrate YOU.....enjoy today and treat yourself like a Queen or a King today.     Celebrate YOU. . . YOU are special and should be celebrated. . . wish I were there to take you out for a treat....consider yourself hugged...know you are loved...enjoy today!!!

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...