Tuesday, January 17, 2017

New Day!!

A New Day

A quiet Tide

Evening Tide

The sun sets
A day in our lives;  sunrise to sunset;   what did you do with your seconds today?  Something wonderful I hope.   I have been enjoying old pictures.  It is fun to go through them and evoke memories from time that has flown bye.   What pictures to put up today???  What stories to tell???  I have gone through several of the film archives looking for a special picture to share with you but my time is spent in memory lane as I view pictures that make the past come alive and the memories soar.    Faces, places and memories;  quite a combination.    If you could go back in time and relive one special day, which one would it be?   That is a tough one.  I am sure we all have memories that are so dear that we wouldn't trade them for 'all the tea in China' as the old expression goes.    We would stop and relish each second and smile with the warmth and love the remembrance holds.   We have so many it would be hard to choose just one moment....but the mind is a 'safe' and it holds memories that last forever and we can pick and choose one anytime we want a walk down memory lane.  So, if today you are feeling a bit out of sorts with yourself, take time out, get out the album and sit quietly and take a walk down memory lane.  I guarantee it will give you a lift you never expected.

Take time out for yourself.   Take time to heal if you have been hurting.  Take time to share some of your seconds with a family member or a good friend.   Take time to think about someone other than yourself.   Today is a good day to 'heal'.   Today is a good day to enjoy every breath you take.  Be good;  be kind;   be generous and share YOU with those you love and like.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...