Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Today...She is Here!

I'm waiting.  i'm waiting.  She's coming.  I bet her plane has landed.   
Erin...She is coming in from Hawaii today and we will have her for two whole weeks.   Christine is on her way to pick her up at the airport.    Pat is peppering as her car broke down and she has to wait patiently for Christine to pick up Erin in her truck and there is only room for two.   One of those events that happen just when you want everything to go all right.    The best laid plans......happens to the best of us.   A little patience and soon we will all be smiling.   Happy tears this morning and lots of bear hugs.   
I'll be back tomorrow.  I am going to get dressed, put my shoes on and join the party;  you can come and join the gab session as Erin will have lots of tales to tell.

Be good, be kind, be gentle, and have a family get together if you can . . . family...has a nice ring to it.    How special each family member is.  How much love goes around and around when the family members get together and share time.    If your family members cannot join you today, pick up a phone and let them know you miss them and you love them.    Don't waste seconds ;  just do it.
Not everyone has a family . . .  but . . .  and the but is a good one...you can adopt one.  Over the years I often adopted a grandparent or two for my children and never regretted a minute, for they brought love and laughter into our lives as we brought it into theirs.     Don't be bashful, adopt a family if you don't have one and make your life sparkle with love and laughter.

Go, be a mentor of good will and happiness as only you can be.   Hugs are to be shared in case you forgot.    Ten hugs a day....well, start with one and work up to it...you can do it.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...