Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hello There!!

A beautiful picture of the horse ranch, the Sierras in the background, and son Michael has to live right there. . .poor guy!!!He never complains and now we know why.    




Another awesome tree.  Nature has its own way of showing us how to display age and beauty.  The more ancient, the more beautiful.   I think it is Wisteria, not sure.

Good morning.   I have my coffee and and am sipping slowly in hopes of waking up.   It is after five a.m. and there is not a sound about inside or out.   I think the weather man said something about rain today and that would be a treat.  We have had a few drops but not enough to brag about.   The weather is changeable so it is what the old timers referred to as pneumonia weather;  no coat one day and a fur coat the next.   Pat and I had a ride out to MacDonald's for a soft ice cream and it was very tasty, been awhile since I have had one of those.    We had a summer day, hot and a soft wind, no idea what happened to the weather man's prediction about a rain storm coming through.   Erin got her four a.m. flight to Delaware and her uncle John was there to greet her.   

Jock is off to New Mexico deer hunting.  He called last evening to say he and his friend had no luck in sighting any yesterday.  It is extremely cold there right now so maybe the deer have found a warm haven and refuse to venture out....who could blame them.....not me!!One look at those big eyes and I couldn't shoot one..could you?    My hunting claim to fame is the ants on a kitchen counter.

So today is a good day to have a good day.   Do something 'good';  what, I have o idea, only you can fill in your seconds doing the things you love to do.   I hope they include a call to someone home bound, or a short visit to a shut in.   I hope you find reasons to give someone you like and love a hug today.   I hope you have a day that makes you happy inside and out.j   Go . . . be good, be kind, be gentle and share a little of you with those you like and love.    Verbal hugs are good, throw in one for the morning, one for the afternoon and one for the evening..I can take it...honest....I'll give them back when I see you.   Hugs to all.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...