Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Mornin!

Granddaughter Erin and Donaleo enjoying a Hawaiian sunset.   They will be here soon and we can hardly wait to get a peek at them.  Been way to long.    


Not sure when I last posted this picture, it is just too pretty not to post again.   It would make a beautiful painting for the wall.    Love the colors, the feel of it, the quiet.  I bet our Jock is out there on the river this morning trying to catch a big one.   Good luck Jock, do it....

Here it is another new day.   The month is ending and we are finding a change in the weather, a bit of Fall in the air.   We are to get rain this week, or so it is said, but so far nothing but clear skies and sunshine;  a bit of heat before the day is over and yet Fall is in the air.    A lovely time of year.   

I had a company day yesterday as one of the new ladies came to visit and stayed awhile.   The visit was fun and we spent time reminiscing and found we had much in common according to our histories.   Pat dropped bye with Emma and of course Emma did her usual begging for attention...pet me, pet me....and she got a lot of it.   Soon my company left but Vinnie stopped in, yep wanted to borrow back those stamps he just paid back.    He promised to replace them , of course he will so he can borrow them back again.    I had better send my letter off today or I wont have a stamp to use.  I think he has a ponzi scheme going.   I had to laugh as they all had a peek at the puzzle, shook their heads and ignored it.   It is a beastly one, extremely hard but fun anyway.   It is fairy tales and would make a wonderful present for a kindergarten room.   Wonder if there is one around here. I would be tempted to donate it but I'd have to frame it and that would be very expensive as it is a huge puzzle.  Oh well,  a good thought...but...an expensive deal.   

So today, be of good cheer, share some of your 'things' with those who borrow . . . and pay back, I hope, so you know where to go when you run out...nothing like being a good neighbor.    

So when you are out and about today make sure you stop and buy some stamps.    Throw in a box of  special cookies and don't forget tea bags , one never knows when you will throw a surprise tea party.   They sure are fun and the company is what makes your world go round.    

Be good, be kind, be gentle . . . if you get what you give.....well.....make it a few dozen hugs, a lot of generous hugs and throw in a little feast and enjoy.    There is some old adage about getting back what you give and it has been proven true;  you get out of life just what you put into it.   So today, put a lot of life in your living and reap a world of energy and love.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...