Thursday, October 5, 2017

Reflections

Good Morning.  It must be all of five a.m., maybe not even that, but I am awake sitting here at the computer wondering what words will meet and greet you for the new day.  At this moment it is pitch black out there in the courtyard, not a creature stirring, no lights on in the hospital wing and my curtains are up and I am looking at blackness, can't see anything as the little yard light doesn't throw much light and who in their right mind would be up and out at this time of the morning....around five a.m. I think. ... Haven't looked at the clock, don't want to be awakened yet so if I don't look at time it wont catch up with me...smile.

A new day, wonder what is in store for each one of us.    Hopefully something good;  something fun;  something that makes our world a happy place, or at least leads us in that direction.    If we start with a good thought, a good deed or two, life will treat us right;  be grumpy, growl, scowl and you will get just what you deserve....so put on a happy face and get going..there is much to be done today.  Visit the sick;   share a cup of tea or coffee and stop at the bakery and bring something tasty along with you when you stop in to get a morning hug.  

So join me with a cup of good hot coffee, cocoa if you prefer but much too sweet for me....tea is good but I like my tea in the afternoon, three seems to be just right to stop and sip.  I had tea company yesterday, Ron stopped in and shared a few words.    Most of the folks here are from the country and have tales to tell about farm living.  I am city bred so it is always interesting to hear what they did as youngsters and now I know where some folks got their work efforts....on a farm you just don't sit..smile.    I love to hear the stories and it does them good to reminiscence.  

So today is a new day.  I have no idea what is in store for me, but I am about to find out.    I hope your day is a 'good' one and you do the things you love to do with the folks you love  and share your seconds with.   Make good use of your seconds and share YOU with those you love and like.    Be a good Samaritan and chalk up some points in the big book so when you get there the gate will open...as for me....um.....I am sure I will find some mischief to get into....now to find out who is interested in joining me....I'll go find out...meanwhile YOU have a great day, all day....be good, be kind, be gentle and share your love of living with those you love and like....if you are close by, stop in and I'll give you a hug and share a cup of tea with you...bring goodies, there is nothing good in this house.....smile.....well we ate it all yesterday....strange how sweet things just don't last!!  Have a 'good one' and share your seconds with those you love and like....I can always use a hug....smile.....hint, hint!!!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...