Sunday, August 20, 2017

Good Mornin

Daughter Christine loves to bake

and this is one of her favorite dishes....apple pan dowdy comes to mind although I am not sure what a apple pan dowdy looks like;   apples, cinnamon, sugar,  yum..hot out of the oven.....I'll put my shoes one....
and you choose wisely....have a good day, all day,  be happy!!

A new day, make it a good one.   Think about what you can do to make someone in your life happy, glad to know you, happy to spend time with you, someone you love to hug and who loves to hug you back.....look for that smile, the sparkle in  the eye ....open up those arms and smile!!!

It is Saturday, all day, a good day to do some of the chores you need to do, but a better day to go out the door and find some outside things you want to do...Fall is in the air....leaves are on the ground...the rake is close by...or should be....exercise...aah...healthy, wealthy and wise...go for it...sped some time out doors in the fresh air ...hang on the fence and talk with your neighbor.....time for a break, invite someone for a cup of hot coffee, a cold drink, a big fat doughnut or some left over something you need to finish up....check the kitchen cupboards and find out what is in them and share those goodies you bought; that is why you bought them...right???  yeah!!!!  Now I'l tell one...smile!!

It is Saturday, all day,  a good day to do something you waited all week to do....only you know what that is.  I am ready to put my shoes on and go out the door for a breakfast out...I'll even treat if I have any takers....Don't think my girls are up yet.

Yesterday was a quiet day here at Ridgemont.   No visitors and the door was open....everyone hunkered down and closed their doors.....Greta Garbo  .....   "I want to be alone.".....  I really didn't but that is the way of the world some days.   I did get some of the big table puzzle done;  it is a fun one and will take some time to finish....gives me something to do.....the illusive piece is always a challenge.    I did enjoy the luncheon folks, sad to hear my neighbor's dog got away from him and ran into the street just as the cars came bye.    So sad, a cutie, and will be missed.  A lot of folks took off for greener pastures yesterday so there were not to many at lunch time.    So we have a new day and it will be interesting to find out what is in store for us today.   I hope your day is a good one and you find things to do and people to share them with.    I am off for a refill, some news, and a quick look (if there is such a thing) at the puzzle to see if I can find a piece....or two...or three....smile......well some one has to......smile........

Be good today....be kind today.....be wise today.....find things to do that make you smile.....share you with those you like and love......and don't be stingy...share a crumb or two;  hot tea, coffee, a glass of wine or ice tea if you have that in mind.   Sharing is caring...so care today.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...