Friday, June 16, 2017

New Day!

The birds are up;   the blinds are drawn over at the Hospital wing, folks are coming in to work, parking their cars for the day and I bet wishing they were still in bed, cozy, warm and snoozing....this working for a living is not always fun and games....oh to roll over and get in another few minutes.....or an hour or two....anything but get up and out of a nice warm cozy bed....it tells in their walk to the door of the hospital wing.....but it is Friday , the end of a week, a weekend to look forward to if you are not scheduled to work.....I bet they sleep in when they get the chance.   Some of us get up with the birds.....you would think we would have better sense!!

Ready for coffee????   I am on my second cup already....um.....good......

It is Friday, all day, no special plans ...it is a rainy morning, not coming down right this minute but it sure looks like it is going to start.  There are some light blue patches but a lot of grey out there; going to rain again and that is not all bad.    Rainy days give you a chance to relax and hunker down with a good book.  I have a Clyde Custler going so you know what I'll be doing today.  I had company yesterday, Doris came up with her pamphlets and paper treasurers about one of the big islands here on this coast.    A bit of history and fascinating.    Hopefully I'll get to visit one of the islands before summer is over and see what is there.   If and when I do, I'll let you know all about it.    I had a picture visit to Brookings this morning while looking for some pictures to post on the blog.    Sigh!!! Yes, I miss Brookings and my home there and the folks I am friends with...time does not heal all....sigh!!  But life goes on and we make the best of it.   The Northwest is not all bad, just not Brookings.  

So I am going to dust today, the corners have a small cob web our girls do not seem to notice.   They have a lot of apartments to clean so they do that lick and a promise routine.    Soon the weather will change and the doors and windows will be open, fresh air, and hopefully a breeze to blow the cobwebs away.    Today is Friday, all day, cleaning day ....dust free...well one can try....I am ready for some sunshine days and open doors and windows.

So, I am going to love you and leave you.  I am off for a refill of my coffee...it is good this morning...some mornings are better than others...smile!!    I'd like a big fat jelly doughnut to go with it but don't have one;    rye toast isn't all bad, it is the jelly that counts.   So, join me, go out in your kitchen and whip up some breakfast.  Enjoy!!!   Wish you were here or I there to share some time....it has been awhile.   Take yourself out and about today and do something you not only like, but love to do....visit a friend....bring along a treat.....have some conversation and share a hug or two.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and have a very good day.....all day.    Be a hugger!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...