Sunday, February 12, 2017

Old Stuff!

We really are in GOOD hands!!   A little faith never hurt anyone....
Some days we wake up feeling like a cracked egg . . and we are!!
One rises to the top and checks the world around them....a good idea....what is that saying???  "Will wonders never cease?"  Keep your eyes and ears open today so you do not miss anything that is 'good' for you.

A new day,  be bright and beautiful no matter what the weather.    I am watching a car trying to park and doing it very slowly and carefully.  No lights out there in the parking lot and it is pitch black at this time of the morning.   Wonder what happened to the lights in the hospital doorway.   Right now there are no lights or cars parking;  pitch black and much too early for some folks to be up and out.    I am up, but I am not out and have no intentions of going out for some time.  I think it is Sunday morning but it is too early to tell.....smile!!!  
  
Today is a Gallery day and I am going to see the new work and enjoy some of the goodies the ladies will put out for the folks who will enjoy the latest art work of our local magicians.   All are talented artists and it is a treat to see the new work.   Going to a new opening always makes me want to pick up a paint brush and make magic...ah, if only I could.   It is like picking up a needle and trying to make a beautiful picture in threads of all colors but I don't do that either.   My intentions are strong and good but my talent leans towards an easy chair and exercise the eye balls . . . a good movie, feet up...um....what is wrong with that?    

So today, be good, be kind, be gentle . . . be YOU. . . make sure you share YOU with those you like and love.    Take time to treat that someone you care about with a little time.    You can go, as the old saying goes, with your hands hanging, but it is always more fun to find a special treat to take along and enjoy 'it' with a cup of tea and good company.    Try it, bet you find you like it.

I am off to get ready for a busy day;  going out;   wow...outside...in the fresh air...wonder what the weather is going to be like today;  guess I will soon find out.     I hope you find reasons to get dressed and go outside today.  I hope you find a friend or two to share time with.  I hope that you take time to admire the works of a friend who has a talent to be admired.   We are so lucky to have talented friends who share their work and time with us.    So, today, be a 'patron of the arts' and make someone smile because YOU can.

Have one of those 'absolutely wonderful days' spread a little joy where ever you go, and, while you are at it, take someone to lunch out;  a treat;    a big fat juicy hamburger with pickles. . . um, who can I see about that;  there must be someone who is in the mood for a good hamburger today....I'll check around and let you know next time we meet.    Have yourself a wonderful day;  not just a good one, a wonderful one......make it joyous.....make it an I love you day....those are best!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...