Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hump Day!

If I had an endless bank account I'd order a dozen of these just for YOU to enjoy this holiday season...each petal that says Thank YOU for being the rose petals in my life.   
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to YOU.......
some one is hoping for that new book on top of the reading list. . . don't forget a book marker as well.    If you are lucky, they will pass it on when they finish reading it.    

Hump Day and it  is Christmas week . . . mid week, and time is flying by.    Weather wise we are cold and clear and traffic is at its best or worse depending if you are driving or just a passenger hoping to get your last minute shopping done.    Time is running out, so quit fooling around and finish up your shopping.   If you cannot think of what to buy...a fruit cake comes in handy....ha,ha....I can see your expression now.  Well some of us like fruit cake and believe it or not some of us are fruitcakes.

I was busy yesterday helping Christine catch up on some of her projects.  It was time for the artists checks and it was a very good month at the Gallery.  One of our local talents sold three paintings; a top notch painter.  It is always a pleasure to get the checks mailed out on time knowing you added a smile to a face or two.    Earlier in the day, Pat and I went out and about then had lunch at the bowling alley where they serve a hamburger that is very tasty.   It is always crowded so you know the food has to be good there.    The mood was high, people were friendly and smiling, must be that Christmas is almost here and the spirit prevails.    It is in the air and strangers smile and greet you.   

I never did get to send cards out this year, have no idea why I dragged my feet.  It is a first, just use the computer for all of my communicating so it is just easier to get things done.    The cards are sitting here in a box waiting ..for next year I guess....to late to send any out now...but I did send an electronic greeting so figure I've gone modern....or lazy, or forgetful or all of the above.    Know that I wish you and yours the very best holiday season ever.   I hope you stay healthy.  I hope you are happy.  I hope you have family and friends to share time with.   I hope you know you are loved and cared for today and every day .    So all together now..."I wish you a Merry Christmas,  I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."    Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault.   Love one another.   Be a friend.    Be all YOU can be.....and more.    Just be YOU., and most of all Keep Christ in Christmas and remember HE is celebrating His love for YOU by being a constant in your life.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...