Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!

Here is a bouquet for you to admire, wish I could have sent you a centerpiece for your table.  Thanksgiving Day and we have so much to be thankful for.   Your friendship, your love, your caring top the list.  May your Thanksgiving Day be as wonderful as YOU.
So glad I am not a turkey!!
We cannot always be together but the thought that we stay in each others heart is a gift all its own.  I hope that you make the best of today and enjoy those who could join you.  Don't forget to call someone who cannot be with you today as they feel the distance just as you do.    There is an old saying abut distance makes the heart grow fonder...there is also an addition  to it that says b.s. makes the grass grow longer.    Know that you have to pick up that phone and meet and greet those who cannot be with you today.  Holidays are hell for some folks.   I miss my boys...far away today, but close in heart and I will talk with them on the telephone but not until later as it is still the wee hours of the morning.   My two daughters are teaming up to make a delicious dinner today, something far away from turkey as we have had two special turkey dinner affairs recently.  We opted for cabbage rolls and a luscious desert.   I hope your Thanksgiving Day dinner is plentiful and bountiful with guests you like and love.   I hope that your Thanksgiving Day is special, just like you.  Go, greet your guests, open up those arms and get in a few bear hugs.    Put a smile on your face, be gracious, be kind, be gentle and celebrate in style.   If you opened that special bottle of wine, toast a few folks who cannot be with you today.   Raise the glass high and smile knowing they will be smiling at the thought of being toasted and not roasted.   Count your blessings for most of us have many;  be aware that a short prayer is necessary for those who are in need today.   Some where folks are working to feed those who have no one and that is a special blessing.   We are always thankful for 'good' folks....and I know quite a few of them. YOU are included...smile.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving feast and be sure to turn on the Macy's parade.   It would not be Thanksgiving without it.   Be all you can be today and make sure you open up those arms and include everyone you love and like...like is important....Happy Thanksgiving, I like you and I love you and I am very thankful to have you in my life.  Happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...