Monday, November 28, 2016

Birds of a Feather!

No, no, that is not the Christmas tree I want...!!!!
There is one in every crowd.
Restful

A restful weekend, a little visit to the Gallery and a bit of Christmas shopping.   Lunch out at the little Mexican restaurant near the water and the Sunday quiet of main street here in Port Orchard.  It was raining, sort of a drizzle but enough to get you wet.   The Gallery was quiet after the big doings of the night before when the place was crowded with happy folks enjoying the Christmas party.    I did find a few small items to share with my table mates here in Ridgemont.    I am trying to think of gifts for family members and it does not get easier each year.    I think my problem is I need to go to the mall and look around and see what is new and different out for this Christmas season.   Everybody has everything...smile.....if they don't they are keeping quiet.    So it is time to put our thinking cap, and our shoes on, and go forth into the stores and see what is out there that is new and different and needed and wanted and shop til we drop.  Don't forget the wrapping paper, then choose a day to get out there and find what you want to fill that list..

Monday is the start of a new week and I have started by stripping my bed.   I have work to do, so must be off.   I have a little decorating to do and a list to make for my next shopping trip out.   Christmas is coming.....like you didn't know that!!!   Make your today a good one.   Think of a lonely soul and pick up the telephone or ipad or ipod or whatever that gadget is called.    If you have time, and you certainly know how to make some, stop in with a bit of a treat and spend fifteen minutes cheering up someone who thinks they are a nobody loves me on account of I am a me!   The holiday season is not always a happy time for some folks.   Be the spirit of Christmas all month long.   Chalk up your Santa list and be one of those elves sharing and caring to those who have so little, while you have so much.    Be Christ-like!!!  BE YOU!!!   and...go gently into your day!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...