Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday All Over Again.


Rothenberg, Germany, a delightful town with small shops filled with nutcrackers of all kinds.  There was a special one I would liked to have bought for my daughter Eileen who collected them, a huge lady with two big glasses of beer,  but the ;price was not right.  smile.
Sounds right....there is nothing more independent than a cat.

Spent time with Patricia yesterday which is always fun.  We were heading for her house to watch a movie on Netflick but got way laid at the thrift store.    There was a sale going on as they are going to be moving into new quarters when the new building is finished.   I went looking for some music and found three new tapes to play.   Pat put them on her machine when we got to her house so it was great to listen to MY music loud for a change.  I can't  play the music loud here in the apartment.  Sounded  so good and we had a sing along..smile, and if I hang on to the back of a chair I can still do a bit of that old 'swing'.   Hoagy Carmichael "Ole Buttermilk Sky" remember that one?  How about "Lazy River"?" Not Pat's music but she doesn't mind listening knowing I love the old big band music.   I had to laugh as I was surprised she knew so many of the words to the songs.   She has music she favors but she is not immune to the big band tunes which was a nice surprise.    I could write reams about this daughter, how wonderful she is, the loving care I receive...yep, a lucky mom .

It is amazing what you can see when you clean your eye glasses....all that dust and dirt removed and objects come to life..smile.   So, speaking of angels, Pat walked in the door.  I skyped her and said I had made blueberry waffle batter and that got her attention..So off I go to make waffles and have some more coffee.    

Have a great Sunday...have a waffle...have some company, have some fun and share you with those you like and love.    Sunday is such a lovely day to do a lot of nothing but what you want to do...thank God ford Sundays.     Light a candle....say a prayer.....give away hugs today.  Hugs to all.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...