Friday, July 29, 2016

Mornin!

A new day......coffee...tea...latte .....water......whatever turns your thermostat on.....wake up....sit up...get up and greet your new day.
Yeah....ME!!!   One more sip and maybe I'll get to the blog.


Some mornings the words flow and then there are mornings,like  this one, when the words lie hidden in the mind and don't want to come out and play with you today.

There is nothing new and different.   There is really nothing but politics to even talk about and I don't want to talk about them.   Do you?   I am betting you are sick and tired of all the rhetoric .  Yesterday I spent having a quiet day, finished the puzzle, read more of my novel, ate anything and everything that was glued down.   Enjoyed the quiet and cool of the apartment as the air conditioning unit works great and it stayed nice and cool in our almost 90 degree day.  Hot, hot, hot and staying in seemed like a great idea.    Christine brought over a few envelopes for me to address and I find my writing has changed with age.  I use to have a very good penmanship and loved to write but age takes its toll and the fingers decide to go their own way and I wouldn't get any gold stars for penmanship anymore.     Lack of practice probably as it is so much easier to push a few keys and relax and let the computer do all the work.

Ron came to visit yesterday and that was nice.  We do a lot of reminiscing   about the early days and tell tales of long ago. .  boy, does that tell you a lot about getting older.    

My coffee cup is full and I have one of the breakfast rolls Doris made yesterday....delicious....she assures me that the frosting has no calories.    I thought about cooking a dropped egg on toast but that seemed like a lot of work, nothing lazy about me, and the roll has a much higher calling to answer to.   Sweet over salt. . um. . . choices.   So I will love you and leave you to your breakfast and your waking up time.    It may be another hot summer day here but I have a new air conditioner thanks to my two girls and it works great.    I had to revamp the floor space and find places to put things and I could use an interior decorator but that isn't about to happen so I will push, pull and struggle until I get the feeling I want.    

Interior decorating...um...maybe you want to try your hand at it today.  Maybe you are satisfied with things the way they are and will open the door, walk out and find something fun to do.   Go....have fun and enjoy your day.  Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...