Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Good Tuesday morning

A Muse, looks like fire crackers but it is a musical instrument of some kind.   No caption so no comments worthy of this 'god' of the forest. Love that hair do.

Cute!!   And only two pictures came up this morning.    Help is on the way.

I have been 'working' over at Christine's house doing a big filing make over for a special file set.  It has been interesting working with some of the new office materials, much flimsier than my day.  The materials must come out of China.   the style is thee same, no improvements in folders but the name tags are flimsy.  Christine brought up a packet of filing to do and the new system works great, was easy to find the right folder.  Now she needs another file box as this one is crowded so there is no finger room to file.    My  other mailing job went well and now I have to wait for more folders, a bigger file box.  It was fun putting paper into order, neat and tidy and becoming more familiar as I am getting used to the names.   
 
We quit about dinner time and watched a cooking show with four children vying   for $25,000.   I wouldn't want to be a judge.   The children are smart and have been well taught in the cooking department.   The judges had them make up a special dish and desert and made it almost impossible to 'fit the bill';   they worked hard and got their dishes finished and then the judges tasted and eliminated one of the four this week...next three are feeling the pressure.   As I said, I wouldn't want to be a judge, and now I want to watch it again to see who will be the winner.  
 
All was quiet at Ridgemont, not a sound, not a voice;  everyone hunkered down for the night.    I closed my door, kicked off my shoes and out to the kitchen to fix some dinner.    I had some left over soup to heat up which is great on a cold rainy night.   I also had a plate filled with cheese and crackers and some tasty grapes to go along with my reheated coffee.  A supper quick and easy and tasty as well.    The puzzle awaits and it is a nasty one.   A maze of similar poinsettia, along with tall white candles and pine cones and tiny berries.   It will take a long time to finish, if ever, I have almost thrown it back into the box several times and the urge remains.  It is okay if you stop bye, there are pieces for everyone.
 
I am off to have my coffee and wake up and decide what I want to cook up for breakfast.   I have left over blue berry batter although I am leaning towards scrambled eggs , but hot oatmeal with pecans and brown sugar seems like a winner but I'm not even awake yet so peanut butter toast is quick and easy for a lazy lady.   I still have those delicious looking dishes the kids made up on TV yesterday.  I snapped my fingers but nothing happened.
 
So wake up, get out there and fix yourself something nutritious and wonderful and head into a  bright and beautiful day.   Don't forget a good deed or two.    Remember to pucker up and put a little sunshine in your life.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and make those you love and like happy you walked into their lives today.    Hugs to all.
 
 
 
   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...