Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day Off

Astoria, Oregon

Boats and all kinds of wonders to visit but that is not where I am. . . I am on a bus today and I am heading for the Airport where we will have lunch and I hear they have the best fish and chips so you know what I will be ordering.  Then after we have our lunch our driver, a wonderful lady driver with a keen sense of humor and a love of driving;  she once drove a school bus so a load of seniors is not going to shake her even a little bit.....is going to take us for a back country ride.  We are going to be out and about so I'll catch up with you tomorrow and tell you all about it.

Meanwhile, mind your manners. . . think about taking someone to lunch and a ride. . . you have places to show off I'm sure.   Think about a nice drive. . . a good idea ...right?   

If you don't want to go, okay, but think of what your missing.   Meanwhile if you decide to do a lot of nothing, fill your day with good deeds.   Find someone to hug ...to touch....to make smile.   You can do it.   I'll be back.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...